When ‘Seeing Things First-hand” is Called For
International Board Meeting, with Corporate Leadership Team
The Situation: With significant growth and business decisions being explored in a new geographic zone, this Board of Directors knew a first-hand look at the people, partners, influencers and investments was needed.
Planning the itinerary, travel, meetings, security, logistics and materials of this 4-day series of meetings and events – for a very diligent Board – was above/beyond regular plans and resources.
We were asked to support the senior leaders planning the international meeting to ensure planning and execution met all objectives, was complete and executed professionally for the long-term benefit of all.
Our work included:
- Regular planning and briefings to internal C-suite owners
- Agenda, meeting and event development
- Communication planning & writing
- Security & Medical Planning
- Sourcing and managing local event partners
- Writing, editing and maintenance of detailed agendas and meeting documents
- On-site logistics support that included partner visits, staff meetings, private receptions & private excursions
- On-site support & management
- Budget management, reporting & reconciliation
- 16+meetings & events – over 4-days – involving multiple government, business and corporate entities – in several countries – were planned and delivered on-plan and on-budget.
- Travel to/from – and within – the region occurred as planned/without issue.
- The smooth-running trip provided the Board of Directors the time, attention and direct engagements to contemplate the significant long-term decisions in-front of them.