Client & Prospect Dinner/Evening
The Situation: Time together matters. Our client knew it was important to keep business relationships current and strong. In addition, they wanted to expand their regional network, as well as introduce new people within their organization to local contacts. Such events had been a historically effective tool for this client, and they were moving to a more departmental/team level.
Our busy client wanted an evening reception, dinner and networking event to happen, but did not have the time to plan, coordinate and manage it all. We were called in to plan this single evening event.
Our work included:
- Planning the event & agenda (reception, dinner and engagement event (fire-side chat; CEO address))
- Sourcing and contracting a venue (4 or 5-star)
- Managing of event invitations, incl. communications and tracking & reporting
- Developing managing the strategic briefing document for internal attendees (who targets whom; backgrounds & biographies; meeting/contact objectives)
- Material development (menus; nametags; seating plan)
- On-site leadership/support (for most)
- Overall project management
- Strong, successful evening event for everyone. Relationships were made and/or deepened.
- Face-to-face matters
- (We’ve been asked to replicate this event 3 times already)